The Tamer Tamed
John Fletcher's The Tamer Tamed continues Shakespeare’s story of Petruchio and his problems with women that began in The Taming of the Shrew. Fletcher collaborated with Shakespeare on two plays and succeeded Shakespeare as the playwright for the King’s Men. Critics have referred to the play as being ‘proto-feminist,’ which is amazing considering that The Tamer Tamed was first published in 1647.
Running in tandem with The Taming of the Shrew.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Aug 21–24