The Tamer Tamed
John Fletcher's The Tamer Tamed continues Shakespeare’s story of Petruchio and his problems with women that began in The Taming of the Shrew. Fletcher collaborated with Shakespeare on two plays and succeeded Shakespeare as the playwright for the King’s Men. Critics have referred to the play as being ‘proto-feminist,’ which is amazing considering that The Tamer Tamed was first published in 1647.
Running in tandem with The Taming of the Shrew.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Jacobsen Salt Buys Out Bee Local
- A Historic Oregon Ranch is Crusading to Revive the American Clothing Industry
- A New Wave of Innovative Yoga Pants
- Behold Sunriver Resort's $50 Million Facelift