The Tamer Tamed
John Fletcher's The Tamer Tamed continues Shakespeare’s story of Petruchio and his problems with women that began in The Taming of the Shrew. Fletcher collaborated with Shakespeare on two plays and succeeded Shakespeare as the playwright for the King’s Men. Critics have referred to the play as being ‘proto-feminist,’ which is amazing considering that The Tamer Tamed was first published in 1647.
Running in tandem with The Taming of the Shrew.
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau