The Tamer Tamed
John Fletcher's The Tamer Tamed continues Shakespeare’s story of Petruchio and his problems with women that began in The Taming of the Shrew. Fletcher collaborated with Shakespeare on two plays and succeeded Shakespeare as the playwright for the King’s Men. Critics have referred to the play as being ‘proto-feminist,’ which is amazing considering that The Tamer Tamed was first published in 1647.
Running in tandem with The Taming of the Shrew.
- The Incredible Story of the Engineer Behind Portland’s Newest Bridge
- Tripster: Weekend Plans
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Three Reasons To Try Ya Hala’s New Lebanese Brunch
- A Glowing Modernist Home Nails the Balance Between Light and Privacy
- Portland News to Chew