The Switch Reading Series
Portland gains yet another monthly reading series highlighting emerging writers, visual artists, and musicians with The Switch, and it’s popping up all over Portland in 2014. This month’s installment is hosted at the indie publishing hub, IPRC, complete with live music, a curated art show, and Hopworks beer in an evening celebrating Portland’s vibrant artistic community. Readers include poet Susan Landers (Franklinstein, and 248 mgs), writer C.E. Putnam (Poetry attache at P.I.S.O.R.), and Kelly Shirmann (co-author of Nature Machine and founder of Black Cake, an audio chapbook record label).
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?