The Switch Reading Series
Portland gains yet another monthly reading series highlighting emerging writers, visual artists, and musicians with The Switch, and it’s popping up all over Portland in 2014. This month’s installment is hosted at the indie publishing hub, IPRC, complete with live music, a curated art show, and Hopworks beer in an evening celebrating Portland’s vibrant artistic community. Readers include poet Susan Landers (Franklinstein, and 248 mgs), writer C.E. Putnam (Poetry attache at P.I.S.O.R.), and Kelly Shirmann (co-author of Nature Machine and founder of Black Cake, an audio chapbook record label).
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts