The Switch Reading Series
Portland gains yet another monthly reading series highlighting emerging writers, visual artists, and musicians with The Switch, and it’s popping up all over Portland in 2014. This month’s installment is hosted at the indie publishing hub, IPRC, complete with live music, a curated art show, and Hopworks beer in an evening celebrating Portland’s vibrant artistic community. Readers include poet Susan Landers (Franklinstein, and 248 mgs), writer C.E. Putnam (Poetry attache at P.I.S.O.R.), and Kelly Shirmann (co-author of Nature Machine and founder of Black Cake, an audio chapbook record label).
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Top Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 18-21