The Switch Reading Series
Portland gains yet another monthly reading series highlighting emerging writers, visual artists, and musicians with The Switch, and it’s popping up all over Portland in 2014. This month’s installment is hosted at the indie publishing hub, IPRC, complete with live music, a curated art show, and Hopworks beer in an evening celebrating Portland’s vibrant artistic community. Readers include poet Susan Landers (Franklinstein, and 248 mgs), writer C.E. Putnam (Poetry attache at P.I.S.O.R.), and Kelly Shirmann (co-author of Nature Machine and founder of Black Cake, an audio chapbook record label).
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads