The Stolen Sweets
Art-Deco era revivalists the Stolen Sweets bring Depression-era jazz music to the present. Fronted by three fabulous femme fatales and multitalented guitarist Pete Krebs, the Sweets' luscious harmonies and sultry sophistication cast a powerful spell. This is the first performance in Lan Su Chinese Garden's Tuesdays by Twilight concert series.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?