The Stolen Sweets
Art-Deco era revivalists the Stolen Sweets bring Depression-era jazz music to the present. Fronted by three fabulous femme fatales and multitalented guitarist Pete Krebs, the Sweets' luscious harmonies and sultry sophistication cast a powerful spell. This is the first performance in Lan Su Chinese Garden's Tuesdays by Twilight concert series.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts