The Stolen Sweets
Art-Deco era revivalists the Stolen Sweets bring Depression-era jazz music to the present. Fronted by three fabulous femme fatales and multitalented guitarist Pete Krebs, the Sweets' luscious harmonies and sultry sophistication cast a powerful spell. This is the first performance in Lan Su Chinese Garden's Tuesdays by Twilight concert series.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald