The Stolen Sweets
Art-Deco era revivalists the Stolen Sweets bring Depression-era jazz music to the present. Fronted by three fabulous femme fatales and multitalented guitarist Pete Krebs, the Sweets' luscious harmonies and sultry sophistication cast a powerful spell. This is the first performance in Lan Su Chinese Garden's Tuesdays by Twilight concert series.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014