The Stolen Sweets
Art-Deco era revivalists the Stolen Sweets bring Depression-era jazz music to the present. Fronted by three fabulous femme fatales and multitalented guitarist Pete Krebs, the Sweets' luscious harmonies and sultry sophistication cast a powerful spell. This is the first performance in Lan Su Chinese Garden's Tuesdays by Twilight concert series.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes