The Royal Ballet 2014 Cinema Season Presents "Giselle"
Features:Price: Prices Vary.
The Covent Garden might be "across the pond", and several time zones away, but that doesn't have to stop you from enjoying Great Britain's world renowned Royal Ballet on the big screen.
The Royal Ballet 2014 Cinema Season begins with "Giselle", Marius Petipas's classic tale of betrayal, supernatural spirits, and a love that transends death. This performance is directed by Kevin O'Hare and features a wide-ranging repertory showcasing the great classical ballets as well as the new works choreographed by Sir Frederick Ashton, Sir Kenneth MacMillan and the foremost choreographers of today.
Airing Monday, January 27th at 7 pm at several participating local movie theaters – Lloyd Center 10 with IMAX, Cedar Hills Crossing 16, and Century Clackamas Town Center with XD– catch this romantic, and otherworldly performance nearest you.
Portland , OR
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Three Women Transforming Ranching in Eastern Oregon
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Writer and Private Investigator Rene Denfeld on Portland Sexism
- 10 Amazing Oregon Women Breaking Barriers, Kicking Ass, and Inspiring Us All
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland