These mysterious musicians and cultural provocateurs have been creating singular works of art since the Nixon administration and they're currently on tour commemorating their 40th anniversary. Best known for their strange and wonderful deconstructions of composers ranging from James Brown to Hank Williams, the members of this Bay Area collective continue to perform while wearing outré costumes (usually large eyeball heads and top hats) that conceal their identities.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans