These mysterious musicians and cultural provocateurs have been creating singular works of art since the Nixon administration and they're currently on tour commemorating their 40th anniversary. Best known for their strange and wonderful deconstructions of composers ranging from James Brown to Hank Williams, the members of this Bay Area collective continue to perform while wearing outré costumes (usually large eyeball heads and top hats) that conceal their identities.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!