These mysterious musicians and cultural provocateurs have been creating singular works of art since the Nixon administration and they're currently on tour commemorating their 40th anniversary. Best known for their strange and wonderful deconstructions of composers ranging from James Brown to Hank Williams, the members of this Bay Area collective continue to perform while wearing outré costumes (usually large eyeball heads and top hats) that conceal their identities.
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau