These mysterious musicians and cultural provocateurs have been creating singular works of art since the Nixon administration and they're currently on tour commemorating their 40th anniversary. Best known for their strange and wonderful deconstructions of composers ranging from James Brown to Hank Williams, the members of this Bay Area collective continue to perform while wearing outré costumes (usually large eyeball heads and top hats) that conceal their identities.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads