These mysterious musicians and cultural provocateurs have been creating singular works of art since the Nixon administration and they're currently on tour commemorating their 40th anniversary. Best known for their strange and wonderful deconstructions of composers ranging from James Brown to Hank Williams, the members of this Bay Area collective continue to perform while wearing outré costumes (usually large eyeball heads and top hats) that conceal their identities.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places