Classical Ballet Academy's The Nutcracker
Why is that Fritz such a rotten kid? Just because his sweet sister Clara gets a nutcracker and he gets socks is no reason for him to go ballistic and bust her beloved toy. But it’s his bratty impertinence that launches this Christmas classic into the realms of the fantastical. Here, Portland’s Classical Ballet Academy brings its own abbreviated version of The Nutcracker to the holiday stage with its youthful cast.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?