Classical Ballet Academy's The Nutcracker
Why is that Fritz such a rotten kid? Just because his sweet sister Clara gets a nutcracker and he gets socks is no reason for him to go ballistic and bust her beloved toy. But it’s his bratty impertinence that launches this Christmas classic into the realms of the fantastical. Here, Portland’s Classical Ballet Academy brings its own abbreviated version of The Nutcracker to the holiday stage with its youthful cast.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?