Classical Ballet Academy's The Nutcracker
Why is that Fritz such a rotten kid? Just because his sweet sister Clara gets a nutcracker and he gets socks is no reason for him to go ballistic and bust her beloved toy. But it’s his bratty impertinence that launches this Christmas classic into the realms of the fantastical. Here, Portland’s Classical Ballet Academy brings its own abbreviated version of The Nutcracker to the holiday stage with its youthful cast.
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau