Classical Ballet Academy's The Nutcracker
Why is that Fritz such a rotten kid? Just because his sweet sister Clara gets a nutcracker and he gets socks is no reason for him to go ballistic and bust her beloved toy. But it’s his bratty impertinence that launches this Christmas classic into the realms of the fantastical. Here, Portland’s Classical Ballet Academy brings its own abbreviated version of The Nutcracker to the holiday stage with its youthful cast.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes