Classical Ballet Academy's The Nutcracker
Why is that Fritz such a rotten kid? Just because his sweet sister Clara gets a nutcracker and he gets socks is no reason for him to go ballistic and bust her beloved toy. But it’s his bratty impertinence that launches this Christmas classic into the realms of the fantastical. Here, Portland’s Classical Ballet Academy brings its own abbreviated version of The Nutcracker to the holiday stage with its youthful cast.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Portland's 10 Best Salads