Bright Lights: What’s the Vision? A Conversation with Mayor Charlie Hales
As he rounds the bend to completing his first year in office, Mayor Charlie Hales will share his views on what the next three years might yield for the future of the Portland Development Commission and the Office of Planning and Sustainability, along with districts like the Rose Quarter and East Portland—all in what is shaping up to be one of the hottest building periods in the city’s history. Hales will be in conversation with Portland Monthly's editor-at-large, Randy Gragg as part of Portland Monthly's Bright Lights series with City Club.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Devouring Portland's Hottest Brunch Spots
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates