Bright Lights: What’s the Vision? A Conversation with Mayor Charlie Hales
As he rounds the bend to completing his first year in office, Mayor Charlie Hales will share his views on what the next three years might yield for the future of the Portland Development Commission and the Office of Planning and Sustainability, along with districts like the Rose Quarter and East Portland—all in what is shaping up to be one of the hottest building periods in the city’s history. Hales will be in conversation with Portland Monthly's editor-at-large, Randy Gragg as part of Portland Monthly's Bright Lights series with City Club.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?