Bright Lights: What’s the Vision? A Conversation with Mayor Charlie Hales
As he rounds the bend to completing his first year in office, Mayor Charlie Hales will share his views on what the next three years might yield for the future of the Portland Development Commission and the Office of Planning and Sustainability, along with districts like the Rose Quarter and East Portland—all in what is shaping up to be one of the hottest building periods in the city’s history. Hales will be in conversation with Portland Monthly's editor-at-large, Randy Gragg as part of Portland Monthly's Bright Lights series with City Club.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald