The Motherf**ker with the Hat
This cuss-word embracing play about a recovering junkie’s search for the owner of said mysterious headwear was nominated for six Tony Awards and is currently one of the top 10 most produced plays in the country (it would likely be even higher if the name made for easier marketing).
"Stephen Adly Guirgis’s The Motherfucker with the Hat is a chest-shaking bass line on a sweaty dance floor, a back-alley drug deal, and a broken heart lost in between. It is bombastic, hilarious, and smart, and director Kevin Jones cranks its volume to full with a powerhouse ensemble and direction that is as tight as a Wu-Tang beat..." Read our full review.
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Northwest Glamping