The Motherf**ker with the Hat
This cuss-word embracing play about a recovering junkie’s search for the owner of said mysterious headwear was nominated for six Tony Awards and is currently one of the top 10 most produced plays in the country (it would likely be even higher if the name made for easier marketing).
"Stephen Adly Guirgis’s The Motherfucker with the Hat is a chest-shaking bass line on a sweaty dance floor, a back-alley drug deal, and a broken heart lost in between. It is bombastic, hilarious, and smart, and director Kevin Jones cranks its volume to full with a powerhouse ensemble and direction that is as tight as a Wu-Tang beat..." Read our full review.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- How to Devour Portland's Restaurant Scene in 7 Days