The Motherf**ker with the Hat
This cuss-word embracing play about a recovering junkie’s search for the owner of said mysterious headwear was nominated for six Tony Awards and is currently one of the top 10 most produced plays in the country (it would likely be even higher if the name made for easier marketing).
"Stephen Adly Guirgis’s The Motherfucker with the Hat is a chest-shaking bass line on a sweaty dance floor, a back-alley drug deal, and a broken heart lost in between. It is bombastic, hilarious, and smart, and director Kevin Jones cranks its volume to full with a powerhouse ensemble and direction that is as tight as a Wu-Tang beat..." Read our full review.
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe