Southern rock from Seattle? Sure, why not. The Moondoggies call to mind any number of great bands from rock ‘n’ roll past (The Band, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Jeff Tweedy’s songs in Uncle Tupelo), but their sound is versatile and their moods are many. From the somber celebration of "Bogachiel Rain Blues," to the harmonious downer of "The Undertaker" here is a band unafraid to make American music with all of its glorious contradictions intact.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes