The Monkey King
Originally written by puppet master Yang Feng and featuring 30 incredible puppets crafted in China, this classic Chinese tale follows the journey of Monkey, his master, Bajeer the pig, and others as they adventure across China seeking the Thunder Monastery in India. Part of the 400-year-old Chinese fantasy novel, Journey to the West.
Get there an hour early before all Saturday and Sunday performances for free pre-show puppet crafts.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Wildfang Launches the Coolest Ad Campaign of the Year
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- Jacobsen Salt Buys Out Bee Local