The Monkey King
Originally written by puppet master Yang Feng and featuring 30 incredible puppets crafted in China, this classic Chinese tale follows the journey of Monkey, his master, Bajeer the pig, and others as they adventure across China seeking the Thunder Monastery in India. Part of the 400-year-old Chinese fantasy novel, Journey to the West.
Get there an hour early before all Saturday and Sunday performances for free pre-show puppet crafts.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans