The Monkey King
Originally written by puppet master Yang Feng and featuring 30 incredible puppets crafted in China, this classic Chinese tale follows the journey of Monkey, his master, Bajeer the pig, and others as they adventure across China seeking the Thunder Monastery in India. Part of the 400-year-old Chinese fantasy novel, Journey to the West.
Get there an hour early before all Saturday and Sunday performances for free pre-show puppet crafts.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014