The Monkey King
Originally written by puppet master Yang Feng and featuring 30 incredible puppets crafted in China, this classic Chinese tale follows the journey of Monkey, his master, Bajeer the pig, and others as they adventure across China seeking the Thunder Monastery in India. Part of the 400-year-old Chinese fantasy novel, Journey to the West.
Get there an hour early before all Saturday and Sunday performances for free pre-show puppet crafts.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- How to Devour Portland's Restaurant Scene in 7 Days