The Merchant of Venice
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
In parks across town, local alfresco troupe Portland Actors Ensemble tackles Shakespeare’s tale of courtship that ends up in court, as strapped suitor Bassiano borrows money from Shylock in order to appear more well heeled to his beloved Portia.
Read more about Shakespeare in the Park in our Summer Guide.
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- This Portland Woman’s Travel Group is Taking Off
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Jan 22–25
- A Brief History of the PDX Airport Carpet
- Davenport Goes Pop-Up: Five Nights, Five Chefs, Five Menus
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX