The Lumber Room: Terrain Shift
Sarah Miller Meigs, one of the—if not the—most driven contemporary art collectors in Portland, steps into the curator's role with Terrain Shift, an exhibition at her gallery Lumber Room. The show, nearly all photography, looks beyond au courant fascinations with cinema and subtle (or not-so-subtle) digital manipulations to a strain of the medium that reaches back to its invention: creating small worlds to photograph. With a freedom and reach unmatched or untried elsewhere in town, Miller Meigs beautifully juxtaposes international, national, and local artists because they are exploring similar concepts—and simply feel good together.
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe