The Lumber Room: Terrain Shift
Sarah Miller Meigs, one of the—if not the—most driven contemporary art collectors in Portland, steps into the curator's role with Terrain Shift, an exhibition at her gallery Lumber Room. The show, nearly all photography, looks beyond au courant fascinations with cinema and subtle (or not-so-subtle) digital manipulations to a strain of the medium that reaches back to its invention: creating small worlds to photograph. With a freedom and reach unmatched or untried elsewhere in town, Miller Meigs beautifully juxtaposes international, national, and local artists because they are exploring similar concepts—and simply feel good together.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes