The Lovejoy Trio
The Portland Chamber Orchestra presents the Lovejoy Trio. Equipped with a violin, viola, and cello, the Trio will play works from Mozart, von Dohnanyi, and Beethoven. For those who enjoy good food with quality arts, this is a benefit that cannot be missed.
The Dan Balmer Band will follow the Trio, beginning at 8 p.m. to benefit ticket holders.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT