The Lovejoy Trio
The Portland Chamber Orchestra presents the Lovejoy Trio. Equipped with a violin, viola, and cello, the Trio will play works from Mozart, von Dohnanyi, and Beethoven. For those who enjoy good food with quality arts, this is a benefit that cannot be missed.
The Dan Balmer Band will follow the Trio, beginning at 8 p.m. to benefit ticket holders.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes