The Lovejoy Trio
The Portland Chamber Orchestra presents the Lovejoy Trio. Equipped with a violin, viola, and cello, the Trio will play works from Mozart, von Dohnanyi, and Beethoven. For those who enjoy good food with quality arts, this is a benefit that cannot be missed.
The Dan Balmer Band will follow the Trio, beginning at 8 p.m. to benefit ticket holders.
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Jan 22–25
- A Brief History of the PDX Airport Carpet
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- This Portland Woman’s Travel Group is Taking Off