The Lovejoy Trio
The Portland Chamber Orchestra presents the Lovejoy Trio. Equipped with a violin, viola, and cello, the Trio will play works from Mozart, von Dohnanyi, and Beethoven. For those who enjoy good food with quality arts, this is a benefit that cannot be missed.
The Dan Balmer Band will follow the Trio, beginning at 8 p.m. to benefit ticket holders.
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Top Things to Do Labor Day Weekend 2014
- 6 Great Summer Food Cart Sandwiches
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- 7 Relaxing Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts