The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Oregon Children’s Theatre gets allegorical with a dramatization of the first book in C. S. Lewis’s Chronicles of Narnia. Our sibling heroes step through a wardrobe in their house into a magical land—and into a good-versus-evil battle between the “Great Lion” Aslan and the “White Witch” Jadis. Recommended for ages six and up.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants