The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Oregon Children’s Theatre gets allegorical with a dramatization of the first book in C. S. Lewis’s Chronicles of Narnia. Our sibling heroes step through a wardrobe in their house into a magical land—and into a good-versus-evil battle between the “Great Lion” Aslan and the “White Witch” Jadis. Recommended for ages six and up.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes