The Last Unicorn
This cult classic fantasy film, based on the novel of the same name by Peter S. Beagle, was animated by the same Japanese artists who would become the core of famed filmmaker Hayao Miyazaki’s Studio Ghibli. Now, a remastered digital print is being taken on a nationwide tour, and is showing for two nights at the Hollywood Theatre. Best of all, Beagle himself will be in attendance to meet fans and sign books.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald