Features:Age: All Ages Price: $30
The famed animator Will Vinton, who invented Claymation and was behind the California Raisins, the M&Ms, and so many other characters, takes on the live stage with a new musical adaptation of The Frog Prince, dubbed The Kiss. The score is by platinum selling David Pomeranz. The two originally launched the idea last year with a Kickstarter campaign and the goal of getting the show to Broadway. The campaign flopped, but not to be deterred, they're staging a workshop production nonetheless.
- Portland Gets Its First Dedicated Bone Broth Bar
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Besaw’s Is Closing On May 29
- Why Portland Desperately Needs More Urban Density
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Kir Jensen's Sugar Cube Bakery Closing May 3
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots