The Hullabaloo: The Princess and the Pea
JANE theatre presents a colorful, energetic retelling of the classic Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale. Family-friendly, and kids will be excited to see the story told with pantomime, jokes, and songs.
This is a free event. Seating is limited so reserve you spot online.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants