The Harold and Maude Squad
Age is nothing but a number, right? "The Squad" (Chet Lyster of the Eels, Sarah King of Love Gigantic, Dave Camp of Stereovision, Lara Michelle, and Albert Parks) return to the Alberta Rose to play a live soundtrack to the 1971 cult rom-com about lively, anarchic senior Maude and depressed, mischievous adolescent Harold. You will never see the movie like this. If you're a fan, don't miss it.
$12 with a donation to the Oregon Food Bank.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Aug 21–24