The Harold and Maude Squad
Age is nothing but a number, right? "The Squad" (Chet Lyster of the Eels, Sarah King of Love Gigantic, Dave Camp of Stereovision, Lara Michelle, and Albert Parks) return to the Alberta Rose to play a live soundtrack to the 1971 cult rom-com about lively, anarchic senior Maude and depressed, mischievous adolescent Harold. You will never see the movie like this. If you're a fan, don't miss it.
$12 with a donation to the Oregon Food Bank.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday