The Harold and Maude Squad
Age is nothing but a number, right? "The Squad" (Chet Lyster of the Eels, Sarah King of Love Gigantic, Dave Camp of Stereovision, Lara Michelle, and Albert Parks) return to the Alberta Rose to play a live soundtrack to the 1971 cult rom-com about lively, anarchic senior Maude and depressed, mischievous adolescent Harold. You will never see the movie like this. If you're a fan, don't miss it.
$12 with a donation to the Oregon Food Bank.
- Behold Sunriver Resort's $50 Million Facelift
- Tripster: Weekend Plans
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Ya Hala’s New Lebanese Brunch
- Wildfang Launches the Coolest Ad Campaign of the Year
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- The Incredible Story of an Engineer Behind Portland’s Newest Bridge