The Grotto's Christmas Festival of Lights
This breathtakingly illuminated seasonal splendor of the Christmas Festival of Lights brings to mind long-forgotten holiday traditions. You may have a sudden craving for figgy pudding or a desire to go wassailing after touring the 62-acre grounds of the botanical gardens and Catholic shrine of The Grotto. In addition to the stunning displays, the Festival features performances from 150 choirs, making it the largest Christmas choral event in the world!
- The Long-Awaited Portland Mercado Debuts with Homegrown Latin American Cuisine
- Guide to 2015 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Run like it’s 1848 at the Oregon Trail 5K
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Why Are Portlanders Obsessed With Tiny Houses?