The Grotto's Christmas Festival of Lights
This breathtakingly illuminated seasonal splendor of the Christmas Festival of Lights brings to mind long-forgotten holiday traditions. You may have a sudden craving for figgy pudding or a desire to go wassailing after touring the 62-acre grounds of the botanical gardens and Catholic shrine of The Grotto. In addition to the stunning displays, the Festival features performances from 150 choirs, making it the largest Christmas choral event in the world!
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014