The Grotto's Christmas Festival of Lights
This breathtakingly illuminated seasonal splendor of the Christmas Festival of Lights brings to mind long-forgotten holiday traditions. You may have a sudden craving for figgy pudding or a desire to go wassailing after touring the 62-acre grounds of the botanical gardens and Catholic shrine of The Grotto. In addition to the stunning displays, the Festival features performances from 150 choirs, making it the largest Christmas choral event in the world!
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald