The Grotto's Christmas Festival of Lights
This breathtakingly illuminated seasonal splendor of the Christmas Festival of Lights brings to mind long-forgotten holiday traditions. You may have a sudden craving for figgy pudding or a desire to go wassailing after touring the 62-acre grounds of the botanical gardens and Catholic shrine of The Grotto. In addition to the stunning displays, the Festival features performances from 150 choirs, making it the largest Christmas choral event in the world!
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places