The Grotto's Christmas Festival of Lights
This breathtakingly illuminated seasonal splendor of the Christmas Festival of Lights brings to mind long-forgotten holiday traditions. You may have a sudden craving for figgy pudding or a desire to go wassailing after touring the 62-acre grounds of the botanical gardens and Catholic shrine of The Grotto. In addition to the stunning displays, the Festival features performances from 150 choirs, making it the largest Christmas choral event in the world!
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch