Portland choral combo the Ensemble, accompanied by the Wildwood Consort chamber group, will lead audience members on a musical hike through the Selva Morale e Spirituale—“moral and spiritual forest”—of Claudio Monteverdi, an Italian composer who bridged the Renaissance and baroque periods.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads