Portland choral combo the Ensemble, accompanied by the Wildwood Consort chamber group, will lead audience members on a musical hike through the Selva Morale e Spirituale—“moral and spiritual forest”—of Claudio Monteverdi, an Italian composer who bridged the Renaissance and baroque periods.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes