Portland choral combo the Ensemble, accompanied by the Wildwood Consort chamber group, will lead audience members on a musical hike through the Selva Morale e Spirituale—“moral and spiritual forest”—of Claudio Monteverdi, an Italian composer who bridged the Renaissance and baroque periods.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald