The Decemberists: V Is for Victory
It's been several years since Portland’s most literate band of rockers graced a local stage, so it seems only fitting that, for their return, they will play their now classic album, Castaways & Cutouts, in its entirety in this "V is for Victory" fundraiser for the Victory Academy School for Children with Autism (a cause close to the band, as bandleader Colin Meloy's son has autism). Laura Veirs opens Thursday, Sallie Ford Friday. Both shows are sold out, but if you search hard enough, we suspect you, too, can declare victory.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants