The Decemberists: V Is for Victory
It's been several years since Portland’s most literate band of rockers graced a local stage, so it seems only fitting that, for their return, they will play their now classic album, Castaways & Cutouts, in its entirety in this "V is for Victory" fundraiser for the Victory Academy School for Children with Autism (a cause close to the band, as bandleader Colin Meloy's son has autism). Laura Veirs opens Thursday, Sallie Ford Friday. Both shows are sold out, but if you search hard enough, we suspect you, too, can declare victory.
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau