The Decemberists: V Is for Victory
It's been several years since Portland’s most literate band of rockers graced a local stage, so it seems only fitting that, for their return, they will play their now classic album, Castaways & Cutouts, in its entirety in this "V is for Victory" fundraiser for the Victory Academy School for Children with Autism (a cause close to the band, as bandleader Colin Meloy's son has autism). Laura Veirs opens Thursday, Sallie Ford Friday. Both shows are sold out, but if you search hard enough, we suspect you, too, can declare victory.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT