The Daily Show's Samantha Bee
If you’re like us, you get a lot of your news—okay, maybe most your news—from Jon Stewart and his cast of correspondents. Most senior of those is Canadian comedian and actress Samantha Bee (she nabbed the torch from Stephen Colbert in 2012), who’s skewered everything from Occupy Wall Street to the resistance to women in the military—to say nothing of her alleged "War on Christmas." And now she’s coming to Lewis and Clark for what’s billed as “An Evening with Samantha Bee: My Life as a Daily Show Correspondent and Other Misadventures.” Pretty self-explanatory, right?
Read our interview with the comedian about working on the show, which correspondent she’d most likely eat, and talking to dead people. (Really, she just plays coy). And enter for a chance to win tickets!
Portland , OR
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau