The Daily Show's Samantha Bee
If you’re like us, you get a lot of your news—okay, maybe most your news—from Jon Stewart and his cast of correspondents. Most senior of those is Canadian comedian and actress Samantha Bee (she nabbed the torch from Stephen Colbert in 2012), who’s skewered everything from Occupy Wall Street to the resistance to women in the military—to say nothing of her alleged "War on Christmas." And now she’s coming to Lewis and Clark for what’s billed as “An Evening with Samantha Bee: My Life as a Daily Show Correspondent and Other Misadventures.” Pretty self-explanatory, right?
Read our interview with the comedian about working on the show, which correspondent she’d most likely eat, and talking to dead people. (Really, she just plays coy). And enter for a chance to win tickets!
Portland , OR
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- A Guide to Portland's Mac & Cheese Scene
- The Oscars Red Carpet Highs and Lows
- Inside Woodstock's Fishermen-Owned Portland Fish Market
- Death Becomes Her
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- The Beautiful Machine: Exploring the Gyrotonic Movement System in PDX
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’