The Daily Show's Samantha Bee
If you’re like us, you get a lot of your news—okay, maybe most your news—from Jon Stewart and his cast of correspondents. Most senior of those is Canadian comedian and actress Samantha Bee (she nabbed the torch from Stephen Colbert in 2012), who’s skewered everything from Occupy Wall Street to the resistance to women in the military—to say nothing of her alleged "War on Christmas." And now she’s coming to Lewis and Clark for what’s billed as “An Evening with Samantha Bee: My Life as a Daily Show Correspondent and Other Misadventures.” Pretty self-explanatory, right?
Read our interview with the comedian about working on the show, which correspondent she’d most likely eat, and talking to dead people. (Really, she just plays coy). And enter for a chance to win tickets!
Portland , OR
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- DIY Fall Hair and Makeup Trends
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- The Northwest's Best Hidden Waterfalls