The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged)
Features:Price: Pay what you will, $10 suggested donation
A trio of fit and funny thespians attempt to perform all of Shakespeare’s plays in under two hours. To accomplish this, they resort to rapid-fire staging, truncated casting, Shakespearian rapping, and a flurry of costume changes. For anyone worried about Bard-inspired tedium, fret not. This production is hilarious and fast paced.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?