The Bylines Holiday Party
The Bylines usher in the holiday season with an evening that is half concert, half party. Attendees are encouraged to dress for the festivites, and can expect carols and storytelling and party favors!
After dazzling crowds with over-the-top '60s soul as Marianna and the Baby Vamps, singer Marianna Thielen and pianist Reece Marshburn have struck out as The Bylines. Setting aside (for now) the costumes and choreography, the pair continues to draw from pop and doo-wop and will be dusting off those long-forgotten Ronettes carols.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?