The Bylines Holiday Party
The Bylines usher in the holiday season with an evening that is half concert, half party. Attendees are encouraged to dress for the festivites, and can expect carols and storytelling and party favors!
After dazzling crowds with over-the-top '60s soul as Marianna and the Baby Vamps, singer Marianna Thielen and pianist Reece Marshburn have struck out as The Bylines. Setting aside (for now) the costumes and choreography, the pair continues to draw from pop and doo-wop and will be dusting off those long-forgotten Ronettes carols.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- An Ambitious Custom Home in Vancouver (?!) Shows What the 'Burbs Could Be
- The Blazers' Guide to Portland
- Justin Timberlake: Bringing Classy Back
- Portland Monthly's Best Bar 2014: Pepe Le Moko