The Bylines Holiday Party
The Bylines usher in the holiday season with an evening that is half concert, half party. Attendees are encouraged to dress for the festivites, and can expect carols and storytelling and party favors!
After dazzling crowds with over-the-top '60s soul as Marianna and the Baby Vamps, singer Marianna Thielen and pianist Reece Marshburn have struck out as The Bylines. Setting aside (for now) the costumes and choreography, the pair continues to draw from pop and doo-wop and will be dusting off those long-forgotten Ronettes carols.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine
- 15 Ways to Pamper Yourself From Head to Toe
- An Oregon Company’s Totally Rad School Backpacks Will Make You Want to Pack a Lunch
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Bring Some Scandinavian Holidays Home with Beaverton's Scandia Imports