The Builders and The Butchers
Fifteen seconds into “Golden and Green,” the first song on the Builders and the Butchers’ second album, Salvation Is a Deep Dark Well, Ryan Sollee’s voice whispers about death and blood and scars and burning houses. By the end, he’s screaming maniacally at the top of his lungs about hell, like Robert Mitchum’s homicidal preacher in The Night of the Hunter. Tonight marks the release of the Builders' latest album Western Medicine. Let's see what dark places they visit this time around!
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads