The Buckman Art Show & Sell
Features:Price: Fri $5 <br /> Sat $2 suggested donation
The Buckman Art Show & Sell is in its 23rd year, showing and selling art from over 140 Pacific Northwest artists and craftspersons. The show features paintings, ceramics, sculptures, photography, jewelry, and textiles as well as a hands-on children’s art area and live music, and food carts. All artists will donate a percentage of their proceeds to the the Buckman Arts Focus Elementary School.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes