The Buckman Art Show & Sell
Features:Price: Fri $5 <br /> Sat $2 suggested donation
The Buckman Art Show & Sell is in its 23rd year, showing and selling art from over 140 Pacific Northwest artists and craftspersons. The show features paintings, ceramics, sculptures, photography, jewelry, and textiles as well as a hands-on children’s art area and live music, and food carts. All artists will donate a percentage of their proceeds to the the Buckman Arts Focus Elementary School.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald