The Buckman Art Show & Sell
Features:Price: Fri $5 <br /> Sat $2 suggested donation
The Buckman Art Show & Sell is in its 23rd year, showing and selling art from over 140 Pacific Northwest artists and craftspersons. The show features paintings, ceramics, sculptures, photography, jewelry, and textiles as well as a hands-on children’s art area and live music, and food carts. All artists will donate a percentage of their proceeds to the the Buckman Arts Focus Elementary School.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads