The Both: Aimee Mann and Ted Leo
Oscar-nominated singer-songwriter Mann: "I'm like this flowery waif bird and, you're like a gnarled tree."
Hook-happy punk-vet Leo: "Then I was like, 'Come, land on my branch, and we'll make the music of the forest.'"
That's one explanation given on stage by these two very different musicians for why they came together, but it also illustrates a different point: they're winning raves as much for their charming and hilarious stage banter as for their musical prowess, which is saying something.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads