The Bonjour Open Studio
The Bonjour, a studio of artists, designers, and craftspeople in the historic North Coast Seed Building, launches a monthly series of openings featuring members' work. First up: local artist Gage Hamilton, whose art celebrates a generational shift in the value and presentation of American icons; Anthony "Tron" Parrish, an illustrator and leather craftsman; and Stephan Alexander, the creative director of Sticks & Stones Accessories, whose own work explores life, death, and resurrection.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald