The Bonjour Open Studio
The Bonjour, a studio of artists, designers, and craftspeople in the historic North Coast Seed Building, launches a monthly series of openings featuring members' work. First up: local artist Gage Hamilton, whose art celebrates a generational shift in the value and presentation of American icons; Anthony "Tron" Parrish, an illustrator and leather craftsman; and Stephan Alexander, the creative director of Sticks & Stones Accessories, whose own work explores life, death, and resurrection.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014