The Bonjour Open Studio
The Bonjour, a studio of artists, designers, and craftspeople in the historic North Coast Seed Building, launches a monthly series of openings featuring members' work. First up: local artist Gage Hamilton, whose art celebrates a generational shift in the value and presentation of American icons; Anthony "Tron" Parrish, an illustrator and leather craftsman; and Stephan Alexander, the creative director of Sticks & Stones Accessories, whose own work explores life, death, and resurrection.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America