The Bonjour Open Studio
The Bonjour, a studio of artists, designers, and craftspeople in the historic North Coast Seed Building, launches a monthly series of openings featuring members' work. First up: local artist Gage Hamilton, whose art celebrates a generational shift in the value and presentation of American icons; Anthony "Tron" Parrish, an illustrator and leather craftsman; and Stephan Alexander, the creative director of Sticks & Stones Accessories, whose own work explores life, death, and resurrection.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops