The Bonjour Open Studio
The Bonjour, a studio of artists, designers, and craftspeople in the historic North Coast Seed Building, launches a monthly series of openings featuring members' work. First up: local artist Gage Hamilton, whose art celebrates a generational shift in the value and presentation of American icons; Anthony "Tron" Parrish, an illustrator and leather craftsman; and Stephan Alexander, the creative director of Sticks & Stones Accessories, whose own work explores life, death, and resurrection.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts