The Body of an American
Like the rest of the country, playwright Dan O’Brien was shocked by war reporter Paul Watson’s iconic image of Somalis dragging the corpse of an American soldier through Mogadishu streets. Unlike the rest of the country, O’Brien tracked Watson down, corresponding with him around the world and finally meeting in the Arctic. Oregon Shakespeare Festival Artistic Director Bill Rauch makes his Portland Center Stage directorial debut with a gripping drama born from the relationship between the two men. For showtimes, call 503-445-3700 or visit pcs.org.
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans