The Body of an American
Like the rest of the country, playwright Dan O’Brien was shocked by war reporter Paul Watson’s iconic image of Somalis dragging the corpse of an American soldier through Mogadishu streets. Unlike the rest of the country, O’Brien tracked Watson down, corresponding with him around the world and finally meeting in the Arctic. Oregon Shakespeare Festival Artistic Director Bill Rauch makes his Portland Center Stage directorial debut with a gripping drama born from the relationship between the two men. For showtimes, call 503-445-3700 or visit pcs.org.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Portland's 10 Best Salads