The Body of an American
Like the rest of the country, playwright Dan O’Brien was shocked by war reporter Paul Watson’s iconic image of Somalis dragging the corpse of an American soldier through Mogadishu streets. Unlike the rest of the country, O’Brien tracked Watson down, corresponding with him around the world and finally meeting in the Arctic. Oregon Shakespeare Festival Artistic Director Bill Rauch makes his Portland Center Stage directorial debut with a gripping drama born from the relationship between the two men. For showtimes, call 503-445-3700 or visit pcs.org.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014