The Body of an American
Like the rest of the country, playwright Dan O’Brien was shocked by war reporter Paul Watson’s iconic image of Somalis dragging the corpse of an American soldier through Mogadishu streets. Unlike the rest of the country, O’Brien tracked Watson down, corresponding with him around the world and finally meeting in the Arctic. Oregon Shakespeare Festival Artistic Director Bill Rauch makes his Portland Center Stage directorial debut with a gripping drama born from the relationship between the two men. For showtimes, call 503-445-3700 or visit pcs.org.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes