The Body Beautiful in Ancient Greece
Drawn from the permanent collection of the British Museum, where it was recently showcased during the Summer Olympics, this exhibition traces Greek portrayals of the human form, from prehistoric simplicity to the realism of the Hellenistic age. It sets foot on American soil for the first time in Portland.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland