The Body Beautiful in Ancient Greece
Drawn from the permanent collection of the British Museum, where it was recently showcased during the Summer Olympics, this exhibition traces Greek portrayals of the human form, from prehistoric simplicity to the realism of the Hellenistic age. It sets foot on American soil for the first time in Portland.
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe