The Body Beautiful in Ancient Greece
Drawn from the permanent collection of the British Museum, where it was recently showcased during the Summer Olympics, this exhibition traces Greek portrayals of the human form, from prehistoric simplicity to the realism of the Hellenistic age. It sets foot on American soil for the first time in Portland.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald