The Big Oh!
Love and lust go like Oregon and rain in this sensory journey that will delight your musical palate. Created in Boston by Dr. FitzGibbon’s mentor, Jane Ring Frank for The Boston Secession, this composition has earned a loyal following with its choral numbers, solos, and duets that evoke the Big Oh! musical climax.
Lewis & Clark Agnes Flanagan Chapel
Portland , OR
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- This Portland Woman’s Travel Group is Taking Off
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Jan 22–25
- A Brief History of the PDX Airport Carpet
- Davenport Goes Pop-Up: Five Nights, Five Chefs, Five Menus
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX