The Big Oh!
Love and lust go like Oregon and rain in this sensory journey that will delight your musical palate. Created in Boston by Dr. FitzGibbon’s mentor, Jane Ring Frank for The Boston Secession, this composition has earned a loyal following with its choral numbers, solos, and duets that evoke the Big Oh! musical climax.
Lewis & Clark Agnes Flanagan Chapel
Portland , OR
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Hot Travel Links: The Coolest Camper Ever, Airbus's Sadistic Plan, and a Fried Chicken Roadtrip
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes