The Big Oh!
Love and lust go like Oregon and rain in this sensory journey that will delight your musical palate. Created in Boston by Dr. FitzGibbon’s mentor, Jane Ring Frank for The Boston Secession, this composition has earned a loyal following with its choral numbers, solos, and duets that evoke the Big Oh! musical climax.
Lewis & Clark Agnes Flanagan Chapel
Portland , OR
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads