The Big Oh!
Love and lust go like Oregon and rain in this sensory journey that will delight your musical palate. Created in Boston by Dr. FitzGibbon’s mentor, Jane Ring Frank for The Boston Secession, this composition has earned a loyal following with its choral numbers, solos, and duets that evoke the Big Oh! musical climax.
Lewis & Clark Agnes Flanagan Chapel
Portland , OR
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- An Ambitious Custom Home in Vancouver (?!) Shows What the 'Burbs Could Be
- The Blazers' Guide to Portland
- Justin Timberlake: Bringing Classy Back
- Portland Monthly's Best Bar 2014: Pepe Le Moko