The Big Oh!
Love and lust go like Oregon and rain in this sensory journey that will delight your musical palate. Created in Boston by Dr. FitzGibbon’s mentor, Jane Ring Frank for The Boston Secession, this composition has earned a loyal following with its choral numbers, solos, and duets that evoke the Big Oh! musical climax.
Lewis & Clark Agnes Flanagan Chapel
Portland , OR
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans