Features:Price: Wristband $30; single tickets $12–14
This annual fest showcases garage, punk, and noisy rock bands from across the country. Saturday and Sunday there will be matinee and evening shows for a total of five separate admission tickets, or you could play it smart and get the three-day wristband for a measly $30. Among the vaunted guests are Cheater Slicks, Cynics, White Mystery (pictured), Glitz, Warm Soda, Suicide Notes, Big Eyes, the Pynnacles, Paradise, and a ton of other delights.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places