Features:Price: Wristband $30; single tickets $12–14
This annual fest showcases garage, punk, and noisy rock bands from across the country. Saturday and Sunday there will be matinee and evening shows for a total of five separate admission tickets, or you could play it smart and get the three-day wristband for a measly $30. Among the vaunted guests are Cheater Slicks, Cynics, White Mystery (pictured), Glitz, Warm Soda, Suicide Notes, Big Eyes, the Pynnacles, Paradise, and a ton of other delights.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet