Features:Price: Wristband $30; single tickets $12–14
This annual fest showcases garage, punk, and noisy rock bands from across the country. Saturday and Sunday there will be matinee and evening shows for a total of five separate admission tickets, or you could play it smart and get the three-day wristband for a measly $30. Among the vaunted guests are Cheater Slicks, Cynics, White Mystery (pictured), Glitz, Warm Soda, Suicide Notes, Big Eyes, the Pynnacles, Paradise, and a ton of other delights.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts