Features:Price: Wristband $30; single tickets $12–14
This annual fest showcases garage, punk, and noisy rock bands from across the country. Saturday and Sunday there will be matinee and evening shows for a total of five separate admission tickets, or you could play it smart and get the three-day wristband for a measly $30. Among the vaunted guests are Cheater Slicks, Cynics, White Mystery (pictured), Glitz, Warm Soda, Suicide Notes, Big Eyes, the Pynnacles, Paradise, and a ton of other delights.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads