Hot-ticket New York–based playwright Christina Anderson has evidently done her homework on our state’s troubling racial history: echoes of the Vanport flood ring clearly in the plot of her Portland Playhouse–commissioned work about an Oregon town that is destroyed by a fire, then rebuilt without its black residents.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch