The Art of the Louvre's Tuileries Garden
Paris comes to Portland with The Art of the Louvre's Tuileries Garden. This extensive exhibition features over 100 drawings, photographs, paintings, and sculptures by some of the most celebrated European and American artists from the 17th through 20th centuries. Each has been inspired by Paris's famed Tuileries Garden, which is situated between the Louvre and the Place de la Concorde, and this is the first time their work has left its borders for another country.
Co-organized by the High Museum of Art, Atlanta; the Toledo Museum of Art, Ohio; and the Portland Art Museum, along with the Louvre.
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- A Guide to Portland's Mac & Cheese Scene
- The Oscars Red Carpet Highs and Lows
- Death Becomes Her
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- The Beautiful Machine: Exploring the Gyrotonic Movement System in PDX
- Why Timbers Coach Caleb Porter Believes Last Year Wasn't a Total Disaster—and This Year Could Be Amazing
- Inside Woodstock's Fishermen-Owned Portland Fish Market