The Art of the Louvre's Tuileries Garden
Paris comes to Portland with The Art of the Louvre's Tuileries Garden. This extensive exhibition features over 100 drawings, photographs, paintings, and sculptures by some of the most celebrated European and American artists from the 17th through 20th centuries. Each has been inspired by Paris's famed Tuileries Garden, which is situated between the Louvre and the Place de la Concorde, and this is the first time their work has left its borders for another country.
Co-organized by the High Museum of Art, Atlanta; the Toledo Museum of Art, Ohio; and the Portland Art Museum, along with the Louvre.
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- The Definitive Guide to Portland's Vegan Pizza
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- New Seasons’ New Toast and Juice Bars
- Inside Kyra's Bake Shop's New and Improved Gluten-Free Bakery
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday
- How to Devour Portland's Restaurant Scene in 7 Days