The Art of the Louvre's Tuileries Garden
Paris comes to Portland with The Art of the Louvre's Tuileries Garden. This extensive exhibition features over 100 drawings, photographs, paintings, and sculptures by some of the most celebrated European and American artists from the 17th through 20th centuries. Each has been inspired by Paris's famed Tuileries Garden, which is situated between the Louvre and the Place de la Concorde, and this is the first time their work has left its borders for another country.
Co-organized by the High Museum of Art, Atlanta; the Toledo Museum of Art, Ohio; and the Portland Art Museum, along with the Louvre.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants