The Art of the Louvre's Tuileries Garden
Paris comes to Portland with The Art of the Louvre's Tuileries Garden. This extensive exhibition features over 100 drawings, photographs, paintings, and sculptures by some of the most celebrated European and American artists from the 17th through 20th centuries. Each has been inspired by Paris's famed Tuileries Garden, which is situated between the Louvre and the Place de la Concorde, and this is the first time their work has left its borders for another country.
Co-organized by the High Museum of Art, Atlanta; the Toledo Museum of Art, Ohio; and the Portland Art Museum, along with the Louvre.
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- 10 Fantastic Portland-Designed Bags
- A Kure for the Common Smoothie
- Northwest Glamping
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide