The Art of the Louvre's Tuileries Garden
Paris comes to Portland with The Art of the Louvre's Tuileries Garden. This extensive exhibition features over 100 drawings, photographs, paintings, and sculptures by some of the most celebrated European and American artists from the 17th through 20th centuries. Each has been inspired by Paris's famed Tuileries Garden, which is situated between the Louvre and the Place de la Concorde, and this is the first time their work has left its borders for another country.
Co-organized by the High Museum of Art, Atlanta; the Toledo Museum of Art, Ohio; and the Portland Art Museum, along with the Louvre.
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015