The Art of the Louvre's Tuileries Garden
Paris comes to Portland with The Art of the Louvre's Tuileries Garden. This extensive exhibition features over 100 drawings, photographs, paintings, and sculptures by some of the most celebrated European and American artists from the 17th through 20th centuries. Each has been inspired by Paris's famed Tuileries Garden, which is situated between the Louvre and the Place de la Concorde, and this is the first time their work has left its borders for another country.
Co-organized by the High Museum of Art, Atlanta; the Toledo Museum of Art, Ohio; and the Portland Art Museum, along with the Louvre.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Dec 18–21
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots