The Art of the Louvre's Tuileries Garden
Paris comes to Portland with The Art of the Louvre's Tuileries Garden. This extensive exhibition features over 100 drawings, photographs, paintings, and sculptures by some of the most celebrated European and American artists from the 17th through 20th centuries. Each has been inspired by Paris's famed Tuileries Garden, which is situated between the Louvre and the Place de la Concorde, and this is the first time their work has left its borders for another country.
Co-organized by the High Museum of Art, Atlanta; the Toledo Museum of Art, Ohio; and the Portland Art Museum, along with the Louvre.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- An Oregon Company’s Totally Rad School Backpacks Will Make You Want to Pack a Lunch
- Bring Some Scandinavian Holidays Home with Beaverton's Scandia Imports
- An Entire Store Devoted to Locally Made Goods
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Dec 18–21