The Art of the Louvre's Tuileries Garden
Paris comes to Portland with The Art of the Louvre's Tuileries Garden. This extensive exhibition features over 100 drawings, photographs, paintings, and sculptures by some of the most celebrated European and American artists from the 17th through 20th centuries. Each has been inspired by Paris's famed Tuileries Garden, which is situated between the Louvre and the Place de la Concorde, and this is the first time their work has left its borders for another country.
Co-organized by the High Museum of Art, Atlanta; the Toledo Museum of Art, Ohio; and the Portland Art Museum, along with the Louvre.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Behold Sunriver Resort's $50 Million Facelift
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Wildfang Launches the Coolest Ad Campaign of the Year
- Jacobsen Salt Buys Out Bee Local
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Mar 26–29
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014