Fernanda D’Agostino: The Method of Loci
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
This internationally exhibited artist remakes the Art Gym into a multimedia, interactive video and sculpture installation looking back over her three-decade career. The opening preview is Sunday, October 6 from 3–5 p.m., and “A Moveable Conversation with Kristy Edmunds, Fernanda D’Agostino and Stephen Hayes” will take place Sunday, October 20 at 2 p.m. at the Art Gym before moving to Lewis & Clark’s Hoffman Gallery at 3:30 p.m.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts