Fernanda D’Agostino: The Method of Loci
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
This internationally exhibited artist remakes the Art Gym into a multimedia, interactive video and sculpture installation looking back over her three-decade career. The opening preview is Sunday, October 6 from 3–5 p.m., and “A Moveable Conversation with Kristy Edmunds, Fernanda D’Agostino and Stephen Hayes” will take place Sunday, October 20 at 2 p.m. at the Art Gym before moving to Lewis & Clark’s Hoffman Gallery at 3:30 p.m.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?