Fernanda D’Agostino: The Method of Loci
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
This internationally exhibited artist remakes the Art Gym into a multimedia, interactive video and sculpture installation looking back over her three-decade career. The opening preview is Sunday, October 6 from 3–5 p.m., and “A Moveable Conversation with Kristy Edmunds, Fernanda D’Agostino and Stephen Hayes” will take place Sunday, October 20 at 2 p.m. at the Art Gym before moving to Lewis & Clark’s Hoffman Gallery at 3:30 p.m.
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau