I.M.N.D.N - Native Arts for the 21st Century
In January and February, two anticipated exhibitions focus on similar themes. In I.M.N.D.N., the Art Gym presents a star list of the region’s most vividly inventive Native American artists, including Rick Bartow, Wendy Red Star, and Hachivi Edgar Heap of Birds. Meanwhile, the Museum of Contemporary Craft teams up with the Anchorage Museum to offer four contemporary Alaska Native artists who are blending ancient traditions with new media in This Is Not a Silent Movie. Both shows include works by Nicholas Galanin.
- Portland Gets Its First Dedicated Bone Broth Bar
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Besaw’s Is Closing On May 29
- Why Portland Desperately Needs More Urban Density
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Kir Jensen's Sugar Cube Bakery Closing May 3
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots