I.M.N.D.N - Native Arts for the 21st Century
In January and February, two anticipated exhibitions focus on similar themes. In I.M.N.D.N., the Art Gym presents a star list of the region’s most vividly inventive Native American artists, including Rick Bartow, Wendy Red Star, and Hachivi Edgar Heap of Birds. Meanwhile, the Museum of Contemporary Craft teams up with the Anchorage Museum to offer four contemporary Alaska Native artists who are blending ancient traditions with new media in This Is Not a Silent Movie. Both shows include works by Nicholas Galanin.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Top Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 18-21