I.M.N.D.N - Native Arts for the 21st Century
In January and February, two anticipated exhibitions focus on similar themes. In I.M.N.D.N., the Art Gym presents a star list of the region’s most vividly inventive Native American artists, including Rick Bartow, Wendy Red Star, and Hachivi Edgar Heap of Birds. Meanwhile, the Museum of Contemporary Craft teams up with the Anchorage Museum to offer four contemporary Alaska Native artists who are blending ancient traditions with new media in This Is Not a Silent Movie. Both shows include works by Nicholas Galanin.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald