If you want to laugh this weekend, there is one place to go: the Aces. This show is comedy gold. Every sketch is good. Every one! That's sketch impossibility! And so so smart, you continue to have laugh hiccups after each ends. You will never look at mythological animals or "Single Ladies" the same way again. We'd never miss an episode of Portlandia if it starred Aces masterminds Shelley McLendon and Michael Fetters.
Read more about the duo in our April comedy story.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Three Women Transforming Ranching in Eastern Oregon
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Writer and Private Investigator Rene Denfeld on Portland Sexism
- 10 Amazing Oregon Women Breaking Barriers, Kicking Ass, and Inspiring Us All
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland