TBA: The Blow
Since TBA has grown into an international festival, we asked curators from around the country to give us the inside scoop on their favorite artists. Read more of their picks.
"There are performances and experiences I vow not to miss each year. For TBA:13 that would include the Blow, a psychodrama electric pop band created by (former Portlander) Khaela Maricich and in collaboration with Melissa Dyne for the past several years. We Put It Together So We Could Take It Apart is the leading edge of the Blow's much-anticipated self-titled new album to be released in October 2013. If you experienced the 2004 TBA perforce Blue Sky vs. Night Sky, a coming of age pop opera, then by all means come see where the Blow is today." —Mack McFarland, curator at PNCA
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch