TBA: The Blow
Since TBA has grown into an international festival, we asked curators from around the country to give us the inside scoop on their favorite artists. Read more of their picks.
"There are performances and experiences I vow not to miss each year. For TBA:13 that would include the Blow, a psychodrama electric pop band created by (former Portlander) Khaela Maricich and in collaboration with Melissa Dyne for the past several years. We Put It Together So We Could Take It Apart is the leading edge of the Blow's much-anticipated self-titled new album to be released in October 2013. If you experienced the 2004 TBA perforce Blue Sky vs. Night Sky, a coming of age pop opera, then by all means come see where the Blow is today." —Mack McFarland, curator at PNCA
- The Long-Awaited Portland Mercado Debuts with Homegrown Latin American Cuisine
- Guide to 2015 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Run like it’s 1848 at the Oregon Trail 5K
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Why Are Portlanders Obsessed With Tiny Houses?