TBA: Miguel Gutierrez
Since TBA has grown into an international festival, we asked curators from around the country to give us the inside scoop on their favorite artists. Read more of their picks.
"I am looking forward to revisiting Miguel Gutierrez’s And Lose the Name of Action, which the Walker helped commission and premiere last year [along with PICA]. The idiosyncratic, irrepressible Gutierrez pulls together a multi-generational cast and collaborative design team for his largest, most complex work to date—one whose dense, layered, and expansive swings of style and emotion deliver rich rewards, particularly on multiple viewings." —Philip Bither, senior curator of performing arts at Minneapolis’s Walker Art Center
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans