TBA: Miguel Gutierrez
Since TBA has grown into an international festival, we asked curators from around the country to give us the inside scoop on their favorite artists. Read more of their picks.
"I am looking forward to revisiting Miguel Gutierrez’s And Lose the Name of Action, which the Walker helped commission and premiere last year [along with PICA]. The idiosyncratic, irrepressible Gutierrez pulls together a multi-generational cast and collaborative design team for his largest, most complex work to date—one whose dense, layered, and expansive swings of style and emotion deliver rich rewards, particularly on multiple viewings." —Philip Bither, senior curator of performing arts at Minneapolis’s Walker Art Center
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Hot Travel Links: The Coolest Camper Ever, Airbus's Sadistic Plan, and a Fried Chicken Roadtrip
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes