TBA: Ivana Muller
Since TBA has grown into an international festival, we asked curators from around the country to give us the inside scoop on their favorite artists. Read more of their picks.
"I so wish I could stay for the second weekend to see Ivana Muller’s new work, We Are Still Watching. I saw her at my first TBA, and it was the work that made me know I had come to the right festival." —David J Henry, director of programs at Boston’s Institute of Contemporary Art
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?