TBA: Ivana Muller
Since TBA has grown into an international festival, we asked curators from around the country to give us the inside scoop on their favorite artists. Read more of their picks.
"I so wish I could stay for the second weekend to see Ivana Muller’s new work, We Are Still Watching. I saw her at my first TBA, and it was the work that made me know I had come to the right festival." —David J Henry, director of programs at Boston’s Institute of Contemporary Art
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads