TBA: Ivana Muller
Since TBA has grown into an international festival, we asked curators from around the country to give us the inside scoop on their favorite artists. Read more of their picks.
"I so wish I could stay for the second weekend to see Ivana Muller’s new work, We Are Still Watching. I saw her at my first TBA, and it was the work that made me know I had come to the right festival." —David J Henry, director of programs at Boston’s Institute of Contemporary Art
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald