Taster's Choice: Jewish Theatre Collaborative
Jewish Theatre Collaborative "engages people in Jewish stories from the past and present exploring values, traditions, and history." Taster's Choice is staged reading of a trio of new works: The Leo Frank Case by Leonard Dinnerstein, A Pigeon and A Boy by Meir Shalev, and Shosha by Isaac Bashevis Singer.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants