Taster's Choice: Jewish Theatre Collaborative
Jewish Theatre Collaborative "engages people in Jewish stories from the past and present exploring values, traditions, and history." Taster's Choice is staged reading of a trio of new works: The Leo Frank Case by Leonard Dinnerstein, A Pigeon and A Boy by Meir Shalev, and Shosha by Isaac Bashevis Singer.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT