Astor Piazzolla elevated tango instrumentation beyond its Argentian grassroots, composing passionate music pulsing with energy that incorporates jazz and classical elements. For these two shows, the Portland-based quintet Tango Pacifico joins with the Oregon Symphony, singer Pepe Raphael, and virtuoso tango dancers Eva Lucero and Patricio Touceda to bring Piazzolo’s work to life.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Portland's 10 Best Salads