Tahni Holt: Sunshine
On the stage: a huge pile of cardboard boxes and two dancers in sequined outfits. Architecture, abstract sculpture, industrial space, homeless camps, forts, consumption, garbage—with just a little imagination, Holt’s choreography, and a whole lot of dance skill (not to mention some creative miking), there’s no saying what will happen. We suspect some well-informed tomfoolery.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes