Tahni Holt: Sunshine
On the stage: a huge pile of cardboard boxes and two dancers in sequined outfits. Architecture, abstract sculpture, industrial space, homeless camps, forts, consumption, garbage—with just a little imagination, Holt’s choreography, and a whole lot of dance skill (not to mention some creative miking), there’s no saying what will happen. We suspect some well-informed tomfoolery.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches