Tahni Holt: Sunshine
On the stage: a huge pile of cardboard boxes and two dancers in sequined outfits. Architecture, abstract sculpture, industrial space, homeless camps, forts, consumption, garbage—with just a little imagination, Holt’s choreography, and a whole lot of dance skill (not to mention some creative miking), there’s no saying what will happen. We suspect some well-informed tomfoolery.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads