Tahni Holt: Sunshine
On the stage: a huge pile of cardboard boxes and two dancers in sequined outfits. Architecture, abstract sculpture, industrial space, homeless camps, forts, consumption, garbage—with just a little imagination, Holt’s choreography, and a whole lot of dance skill (not to mention some creative miking), there’s no saying what will happen. We suspect some well-informed tomfoolery.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26