Tahni Holt: Sunshine
On the stage: a huge pile of cardboard boxes and two dancers in sequined outfits. Architecture, abstract sculpture, industrial space, homeless camps, forts, consumption, garbage—with just a little imagination, Holt’s choreography, and a whole lot of dance skill (not to mention some creative miking), there’s no saying what will happen. We suspect some well-informed tomfoolery.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch