Sydney Dance Company
Australia’s leading contemporary dance company returns to town after a six-year absence with a new artistic director, Rafael Bonachela, and a giant, pulsing, pixelated LED matrix. “This is all-out dance,” says Walter Jaffe, cofounder of local presenter White Bird.
We're giving away a pair of tickets through October 16. Enter to win here.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- The Blazers' Guide to Portland