“Sweet, Salty & Paley” Collaboration Dinner with Chef Vitaly Paley and Sweet & Salty’s Caramel Co.
Chef Vitaly Paley shows off his sweet and savory sides at this upcoming Imperial dinner on Friday, June 21 with Portland’s newest caramel company. The five-course menu is tailored to Sweet & Salty’s caramels including caramel lacquered beef short ribs with spicy cashew brittle crumbles and salt cured foie gras torchon with white chocolate and rosemary caramel “lardo”.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts