“Sweet, Salty & Paley” Collaboration Dinner with Chef Vitaly Paley and Sweet & Salty’s Caramel Co.
Chef Vitaly Paley shows off his sweet and savory sides at this upcoming Imperial dinner on Friday, June 21 with Portland’s newest caramel company. The five-course menu is tailored to Sweet & Salty’s caramels including caramel lacquered beef short ribs with spicy cashew brittle crumbles and salt cured foie gras torchon with white chocolate and rosemary caramel “lardo”.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- Inside Woodstock's Fishermen-Owned Portland Fish Market
- A Guide to Portland's Mac & Cheese Scene
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Portlanders Share Stories of Their Worst Dates Ever
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX