“Sweet, Salty & Paley” Collaboration Dinner with Chef Vitaly Paley and Sweet & Salty’s Caramel Co.
Chef Vitaly Paley shows off his sweet and savory sides at this upcoming Imperial dinner on Friday, June 21 with Portland’s newest caramel company. The five-course menu is tailored to Sweet & Salty’s caramels including caramel lacquered beef short ribs with spicy cashew brittle crumbles and salt cured foie gras torchon with white chocolate and rosemary caramel “lardo”.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Genoa Restaurant Closing May 11
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Tripster: Weekend Plans
- Orenco Station: Westward Expansion