“Sweet, Salty & Paley” Collaboration Dinner with Chef Vitaly Paley and Sweet & Salty’s Caramel Co.
Chef Vitaly Paley shows off his sweet and savory sides at this upcoming Imperial dinner on Friday, June 21 with Portland’s newest caramel company. The five-course menu is tailored to Sweet & Salty’s caramels including caramel lacquered beef short ribs with spicy cashew brittle crumbles and salt cured foie gras torchon with white chocolate and rosemary caramel “lardo”.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops