“Sweet, Salty & Paley” Collaboration Dinner with Chef Vitaly Paley and Sweet & Salty’s Caramel Co.
Chef Vitaly Paley shows off his sweet and savory sides at this upcoming Imperial dinner on Friday, June 21 with Portland’s newest caramel company. The five-course menu is tailored to Sweet & Salty’s caramels including caramel lacquered beef short ribs with spicy cashew brittle crumbles and salt cured foie gras torchon with white chocolate and rosemary caramel “lardo”.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads