Has enough time elapsed since Black Swan that viewers of Swan Lake won’t be flashing back to wings rupturing gorily through Natalie Portman’s shoulder blades? Oregon Ballet Theatre apparently thinks so. The company is staging Tchaikovsky’s enduring ballet, the Russian-folktale-based story of a princess who’s turned into a swan by a wicked wizard.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts