Has enough time elapsed since Black Swan that viewers of Swan Lake won’t be flashing back to wings rupturing gorily through Natalie Portman’s shoulder blades? Oregon Ballet Theatre apparently thinks so. The company is staging Tchaikovsky’s enduring ballet, the Russian-folktale-based story of a princess who’s turned into a swan by a wicked wizard.
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe