Has enough time elapsed since Black Swan that viewers of Swan Lake won’t be flashing back to wings rupturing gorily through Natalie Portman’s shoulder blades? Oregon Ballet Theatre apparently thinks so. The company is staging Tchaikovsky’s enduring ballet, the Russian-folktale-based story of a princess who’s turned into a swan by a wicked wizard.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans