Has enough time elapsed since Black Swan that viewers of Swan Lake won’t be flashing back to wings rupturing gorily through Natalie Portman’s shoulder blades? Oregon Ballet Theatre apparently thinks so. The company is staging Tchaikovsky’s enduring ballet, the Russian-folktale-based story of a princess who’s turned into a swan by a wicked wizard.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants