Has enough time elapsed since Black Swan that viewers of Swan Lake won’t be flashing back to wings rupturing gorily through Natalie Portman’s shoulder blades? Oregon Ballet Theatre apparently thinks so. The company is staging Tchaikovsky’s enduring ballet, the Russian-folktale-based story of a princess who’s turned into a swan by a wicked wizard.
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau