Suzuki, States, and de Vallombreuse
Takahiro Suzuki shoots video of a train passing from the tracks underneath it, Pierre de Vallombreuse hauntingly documents indigenous people and their lived environments around the world in black and white, and, in conjunction with Pride, Chad States captures the intimacy found in anonymous sexual encounters by gay men.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Portland's 10 Best Salads