Suzuki, States, and de Vallombreuse
Takahiro Suzuki shoots video of a train passing from the tracks underneath it, Pierre de Vallombreuse hauntingly documents indigenous people and their lived environments around the world in black and white, and, in conjunction with Pride, Chad States captures the intimacy found in anonymous sexual encounters by gay men.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches