Suzuki, States, and de Vallombreuse
Takahiro Suzuki shoots video of a train passing from the tracks underneath it, Pierre de Vallombreuse hauntingly documents indigenous people and their lived environments around the world in black and white, and, in conjunction with Pride, Chad States captures the intimacy found in anonymous sexual encounters by gay men.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald