Suzuki, States, and de Vallombreuse
Takahiro Suzuki shoots video of a train passing from the tracks underneath it, Pierre de Vallombreuse hauntingly documents indigenous people and their lived environments around the world in black and white, and, in conjunction with Pride, Chad States captures the intimacy found in anonymous sexual encounters by gay men.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes