Suzuki, States, and de Vallombreuse
Takahiro Suzuki shoots video of a train passing from the tracks underneath it, Pierre de Vallombreuse hauntingly documents indigenous people and their lived environments around the world in black and white, and, in conjunction with Pride, Chad States captures the intimacy found in anonymous sexual encounters by gay men.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: May 21–24
- Portland's 10 Best Salads