Every Tuesday night at 7:30, the Stumptown Stories Free Lecture Series taps historians, writers, and general Portland know-it-alls who hold forth on topics as wide as Alternative Energy to Egyptian Mythology to Bigfoots (Bigfeets?) in Oregon. Held in the fun and relaxed atmosphere of the Jack London Bar, escape underground to replenish your thirst and exercise your mind.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads