Every Tuesday night at 7:30, the Stumptown Stories Free Lecture Series taps historians, writers, and general Portland know-it-alls who hold forth on topics as wide as Alternative Energy to Egyptian Mythology to Bigfoots (Bigfeets?) in Oregon. Held in the fun and relaxed atmosphere of the Jack London Bar, escape underground to replenish your thirst and exercise your mind.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?