Every Tuesday night at 7:30, the Stumptown Stories Free Lecture Series taps historians, writers, and general Portland know-it-alls who hold forth on topics as wide as Alternative Energy to Egyptian Mythology to Bigfoots (Bigfeets?) in Oregon. Held in the fun and relaxed atmosphere of the Jack London Bar, escape underground to replenish your thirst and exercise your mind.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans