Every Tuesday night at 7:30, the Stumptown Stories Free Lecture Series taps historians, writers, and general Portland know-it-alls who hold forth on topics as wide as Alternative Energy to Egyptian Mythology to Bigfoots (Bigfeets?) in Oregon. Held in the fun and relaxed atmosphere of the Jack London Bar, escape underground to replenish your thirst and exercise your mind.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places