Stumptown Comics Fest
This festival showcases the best underground talent that P-town—and the rest of international bohemia—has to offer. Focusing attention on artists and their stories rather than the schwag you’ll find at more corporate comic events, this homegrown happening gathers together graphic novel creators, writers, and illustrators of the fiercely independent ilk. Portland Mercury cartoonist Matt Bors, writers Jen Van Meter (Hopeless Savages), Justin Jordan (The Strange Talent of Luther Strode), and James Kochalka (American Elf), and artist Bill Willingham (Elementals), are among the distinguished guests.
- The Long-Awaited Portland Mercado Debuts with Homegrown Latin American Cuisine
- Guide to 2015 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Run like it’s 1848 at the Oregon Trail 5K
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Why Are Portlanders Obsessed With Tiny Houses?