Steve Earle and the Dukes
This country-folk legend got his start as a protégé of iconic songwiriters Townes Van Zandt and Guy Clark, and has since gone on to release 15 studio albums, win three Grammies, survive heroin addiction, and publish a novel and a collection of short stories. He hits the Aladdin with his backing band the Dukes in support of his latest effort, The Low Highway.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts