Steve Earle and the Dukes
This country-folk legend got his start as a protégé of iconic songwiriters Townes Van Zandt and Guy Clark, and has since gone on to release 15 studio albums, win three Grammies, survive heroin addiction, and publish a novel and a collection of short stories. He hits the Aladdin with his backing band the Dukes in support of his latest effort, The Low Highway.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops