Steve Earle and the Dukes
This country-folk legend got his start as a protégé of iconic songwiriters Townes Van Zandt and Guy Clark, and has since gone on to release 15 studio albums, win three Grammies, survive heroin addiction, and publish a novel and a collection of short stories. He hits the Aladdin with his backing band the Dukes in support of his latest effort, The Low Highway.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald