Steve Earle and the Dukes
This country-folk legend got his start as a protégé of iconic songwiriters Townes Van Zandt and Guy Clark, and has since gone on to release 15 studio albums, win three Grammies, survive heroin addiction, and publish a novel and a collection of short stories. He hits the Aladdin with his backing band the Dukes in support of his latest effort, The Low Highway.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches